Slice Engineering Copperhead® Hotend
- Black Friday Discount Nov 24th - 27th
- Free worldwide shipping
- Wuxn Inspection Quality Control
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Copperhead® Hotend is a high-quality 3D printing solution manufactured by Slice Engineering. It comes as the default hotend on the Wuxn WXR 3D printer and offers a significant improvement in performance at an affordable price.
The Copperhead® Hotend is designed to enhance 3D printer performance, optimize heat transfer, and eliminate heat creep. It features a 450°C-rated Bimetallic Heat Break™, which allows for faster melting of filament and conducts 60% less heat across the Break Zone compared to other heat breaks in the market. This ensures a smoother 3D printing experience and reduces the risk of jamming.
With the Copperhead® Hotend, you'll have access to engineering-grade plastics and versatile mounting options, and it uses Rep Rap style nozzles. Additionally, it has an adjustable Z-height for dual extrusion setups and can handle all printable thermoplastics with its 450°C temperature rating. The Copperhead® hot block is also made of copper, which provides superior performance and guarantees high-quality 3D prints.
Note - the Copperhead® hotend does not include a thermistor, heater cartridge, or nozzle.
- Mounting mechanism: Groove Mount - G2
- Size: 41.5 mm high x 19.75 mm wide x 28 mm diameter
- Weight: 17.1 g
- Style: Standard - G2 Variant
- Definition: M6x1.0 threaded hot section, 6 mm smooth cold section
- Size: 21 mm length x 6 mm diameter
- Weight: 4.0 g
- Size: 27 mm wide x 12.5 mm tall x 15.5 mm deep (w/ retaining screws)
- Weight: 18.0 g