BIGTREETECH SKR 1.4 Motherboard
- Black Friday Discount Nov 24th - 27th
- Free worldwide shipping
- Wuxn Inspection Quality Control
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The BIGTREETECH (BTT) SKR 1.4 Motherboard is the perfect upgrade for your 3D printing setup. Equipped with open source firmware Marlin 2.0, this 32-bit control board is designed to provide high-performance and reliable printing results.
Capable of controlling up to six stepper motors and two hot ends, the BTT SKR 1.4 Motherboard is a versatile choice that can handle a variety of 3D printing needs. With its 12 or 24 VDC capability, this motherboard is a great choice for powering your printer's components.
Featuring three ports for independent thermistors and two blade fuses, the BTT SKR 1.4 Motherboard prioritizes safety and peace of mind during the printing process. Additionally, as the default control board for the Wuxn WXR 3D printer, you can be confident in the quality and compatibility of the BIGTREETECH SKR 1.4 Motherboard with your machine.
Upgrade your 3D printer with the powerful and reliable BTT SKR 1.4 Motherboard today and enjoy safe, high-performance 3D printing.
- 32-bit ARM Cortext-M3 series LPC1768 main control chip
- 12 or 24V power input with dedicated power chip M6130
- Supports 2.4, 2.8, 3.5, 4.3 inch color touch screen or LCD2004 screen
- SPI and UART working modes for TMC drivers
- High performance MOSFET tube
- Supports SERVO motors
- Supports NeoPixles RGB LED's
- I2C, SPI, and WIFI interface
- Closed-loop drive interface
- More fan interfaces: 1 way CNC fan, 3 way normally open fan
- BTT SKR 1.4 Motherboard x 1
- Jumper pins x 20
- USB A to USB B Cable x 1
- Mainboard Size: 110 x 85 mm
- Mounting Size: 102 x 76 mm
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
- Input Current: 5 to 15 A
- Logic Voltage: 3.3 VDC
- WIFI Module: ESP-01S
- Motor Driver Support: TMC5161, TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, and A4988
- Motor Driver Modes: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- Support File Format: G-Code